iOS 10 Jailbreak: Have you ever Jailbroken your iOS 10 device? Looking for iOS 10 Jailbreak? Irritated with iOS 10 restrictions? Facing issues while performing iOS 10 Jailbreak? Want to Jailbreak iOS 10, iOS 10.2, iOS 10.2.1, iOS 10.3, iOS 10.3.1, iOS 10.3.2? Are you searching for any of the issues stated above? Then you are at the right place to get the best solution for your problem. Performing Jailbreak on your iOS device can help you in removing the software restrictions that have been imposed by Apple.Inc. Applying Jailbreak is similar to root in Android devices. Once you Jailbreak iOS 10 then you can get unlimited apps installation access, extensions, themes for free. Today I am dealing with iOS 10 Jailbreak and its versions too with a detailed description to enlighten the need for Jailbreak.
What is iOS 10 Jailbreak:
Though the legal status of iOS 10 Jailbreak is unclear in most of the countries, people are using it as they haven’t faced any issues till this day. iOS 10 Jailbreak is nothing but of breaking out your device from the jail by removing all the restrictions. Apple has been in a war with Jailbreak communities and for some days Jailbreak has gone at a slow pace. Luca Todesco, an Italian Jailbreaker is only the person who rescued the Jailbreak authority by introducing Yalu Jailbreak. After going through a number of confessions and practices, iOS 10 is proved to work with Yalu Jailbreak.
Features of iOS 10 Jailbreak:
- Allows you to perform Jailbreak on iOS 10, iOS 10.2, iOS 10.2.1, iOS 10.3, iOS 10.3.1, iOS 10.3.2 versions easily.
- Removes permissions on all the apps installed on your iOS device.
- Allows you to download both normal and premium apps for free.
- Helps you in removing the inbuilt applications like Alarm, Calendar, Messages etc.
- Once you jailbreak iOS 10, you can get the last unlock time which further helps you to know when was your device used for the last time.
- You can even enable color banners which make your device look colorful.
How To Jailbreak iOS 10:
iOS 10 has been released in the year 2013, later on, new versions have been released with some bugs and fixes. iOS 10.0.2 and iOS 10.0.3 are the next versions released after iOS 10. However, Jailbreaks can break any device easily soon after the release of the latest version. As stated above Luco Luca Todesco has introduced Yalu Jailbreak and made the work easier. Now you can enjoy jailbreak on your iOS 10 and associated versions for free. Follow the steps stated below to Jailbreak iOS 10 for free.
1) Yalu Jailbreak:
- Download Yalu Jailbreak .ipa file on your PC or Mac and back up your data using iTunes app installed on your PC.
- Remove or disable Passcode or Finger print access and turn OFF find my iPhone.
- To run iOS 10 Jailbreak on your iOS device, you need to run Cydia Impactor.
- Download Cydia Impactor for your Windows or Mac and then connect your device to the computer.
- You can see Cydia Impactor interface by which you need to drag .ia file to Cydia Impactor.
- You will be asked to enter your iTunes email login and then enter the details required in the space provided.
- App developer warning will be shown, tap on OK button.
- Open settings, general and direct to profile & device management to tap on Trust button.
- Come out of settings tab by tapping on Home button.
- Now you can find Mach_portal on your iOS 10 screen that resembles the Jailbreak.
- It takes some time to perform iOS 10 Jailbreak and don’t try to interrupt it thinking that nothing was happening.
- If you are a Paid Apple Id user, then you can enjoy Jailbreak all the time.
- If you are using the free Apple ID then you need to change the ID for every 7 days and enter a new one to perform Jailbreak on your iPhone/ iPad.
- Open Safari Web browser on your iOS device(Which is running with iOS 10 version).
- Open the official website of Pangu and then it shows iOS 10 Jailbreak on the screen.
- Now tap on the Upward arrow which is at the bottom of the screen.
- Check out the button showing you Add to Home Screen and then tap on it.
- Then you will be directed to next page where you need to rename the app and then tap on Add button.
- On a successful installation of Pangu app on your iOS device, Pangu icon can be seen on your iPhone/ iPad screen.
- Now you have successfully performed iOS 10 Jailbreak using Pangu app.
- Edit apps, remove permissions on any apps, install and uninstall in-built applications for free.
An iOS 10 version user can easily Jailbreak their device if you have read the steps stated above. I think the information provided in the above words will help you to Jailbreak iOS 10 and the associated versions. If you are using Yalu Jailbreak, repeat the same process by providing various Apple IDs. I suggest you get a paid version instead of attacking with the free Apple ID. Contact us if you are facing any issues while downloading iOS 10 Jailbreak on your device.